March 26 - 29, 2018
17:30 - 21:30 European Central Time (Europe) / 11:30am - 3:30pm Eastern Standard Time (US)
Gain a deep understanding of advanced MariaDB features and enhancements for delivering the highest database performance. Learn the latest optimization tips and techniques—such as optimizing queries, identifying bottlenecks, utilizing caches, and more.
A solid understanding of fundamental database concepts is required. We recommend you attend the “MariaDB for DBAs” training class prior to registering for this course.
This is a 4-day course. Each day is a 4-hour session that includes instructor-led training, followed by hands-on exercises.
For the next course, please check out our upcoming classes page.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN
- Learn how to analyze queries and review slow query logs to determine typical hinderances to performance
- Tune queries with inside knowledge of the MariaDB Optimizer
- Choose the right storage engine and column types for your dataset and traffic
- Design and normalize your schema, and know when to de-normalize
- Configure MariaDB for the best connection concurrency vs. memory footprint
- Design applications to scale out with replication and other technologies
If you have any questions about our training classes, please email us at email@example.com
By completing/passing this course, you will attain the certificate MariaDB Performance Tuning -- Instructor Jens Bollmann
Your cart is empty